Many families are looking for a different kind of family portrait, and if this sounds like you, then you have come to the right place. At Casey Jagoras Photography, you won’t find the typical poses that you find everywhere else. Our family photographer in Loveland, Colorado can give you the kind of photos that you can be proud to look back on. Although you want a different kind of family portrait, there are a few photos that you won’t want to miss out on. The follow is a list of the top 5 must-have family portraits:
- Fun- Not all of your photos needs to be posed, there should at least be a couple of fun photos in your album! The “fun” photo is a beautiful way to capture the moment. It will bring a smile to your lips and warmth to your heart every time you look at it.
- Mom and Child- Every child has a special connection with their mom. That connection may start to get strained as your child turns into a teen, so ensure that you capture all of the love and joy right now!
- Dad and Child- We all have a special place in our hearts for our fathers. The father/child portrait is a great way to capture that love.
- Just Kids- Our kids are what make life worth living! A family album isn’t complete without a great picture of all of the kids together.
- Loving- The love of your family is one of the best things in life! Make sure that you get at least one photo in your album that shows that love.